Another step towards crowdfunding

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Dec 15 14:18:59 CET 2013

On 14/12/13 18:32, Sam Tuke wrote:
> No we don't have a sponsor offering that at the moment (I'd be delighted if
> we did). Which archived mail gave you that impression?

That would most likely be the offer Robert J. Hansen made this year for his
yearly "Holiday giving" money to GnuPG in this message:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-December/048332.html

I was going to do my yearly donation as well and let Robert match it, but I
chose to wait for your crowdfunding campaign because I'm curious about the
"rewards for those who donate" :). Sorry Robert :). Hey, I'm Dutch, we love
free stuff!

Peter.

- --