[Announce] GnuPG launches crowdfunding campaign

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Thu Dec 19 15:42:49 CET 2013

On Thu, 19 Dec 2013 14:31, gollo at fsfe.org said:

> point. Choosing goteo was IMHO a good idea because their system is Free
> Software and I don't know if they even support BTC et al.

Indeed.  After all crowd funding is about community building and thus I
consider it the Right Thing to help each other.  Goteo is mainly used in
Spain but it is worth to get better known.  Agreed there a a couple of
problems, like missing translations but Goteo has evolved much enough
since we first looked at in September, to assume that the remaining
problems will soon be fixed.

The privacy policy and the terms or services are not translated to
English - this is an unfortunate oversight of us.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner