[Announce] GnuPG launches crowdfunding campaign

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Thu Dec 19 17:35:55 CET 2013

Hi Werner & all

Re http://goteo.org

> The privacy policy and the terms or services are not translated to
> English - this is an unfortunate oversight of us.

http://gnupg.org/
http://goteo.org/project/gnupg-new-website-and-infrastructure

http://goteo.org/legal/terms
	Seems to be in mid edit from Spanish to English,
	at the 3rd paragraph of section "SECOND: TERMS"

http://goteo.org/legal/privacy
	All Spanish

	Here's an automatic translation of privacy to English:
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fgoteo.org%2Flegal%2Fprivacy

You might want to suggest to goteo.org it might be quicker for them to use
a translater engine then hand correct, rather than translate & type all ?

I only know of 2 free translaters so far, listed on my
	http://www.berklix.eu/~jhs/trans/
Other URLs for that page welcome.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Interleave replies below like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".