[Announce] GnuPG launches crowdfunding campaign

Olav Seyfarth olav at enigmail.net
Thu Dec 19 17:22:05 CET 2013

Hi Werner,

am 19.12.2013 11:08, schrieb Werner Koch:
> Today GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG) has launched its first crowdfunding
> campaign [1] with the aim of building a new website and long term
> infrastructure. The 24.000 EUR target ...

congratulations, 6 hours after your post, nearly half of that target is pledged.

One note: apart from the data privacy statement being not available in english,
my concern is invoices - I am self-employed and can just pledge without invoice,
but most companies cannot. In the process, I only got the following receipt:

FUNDACION FUENTES ABIERTAS
(logo)
On-line shopping
(some other logo)