What is the latest version

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Dec 20 16:10:27 CET 2013

> According to the raw source of your message, you are running:

User-Agent strings lie.  :)

Take a look at the original message.  In the OpenPGP signature there
was a comment block identifying it as having been generated with
GPGtools, which is an OS X port of GnuPG.

> You might update to Enigmail 1.6 by downloading the appropriate release
> from <https://www.enigmail.net/download/index.php> and proceed according
> to the instructions.

Please don't, actually.  Enigmail's rule of thumb is that you should
only upgrade from the Enigmail master site if you're running a
plain-Jane stock Thunderbird.  We don't know what specific
customizations GPGtools has made to Thunderbird and we can't guarantee
that our Enigmail 1.6 will work with GPGtools' version of Thunderbird.

Instead, please ask GPGtools -- *politely*, because it's important to
be nice! -- to release a new version of GPGtools which incorporates
the latest Thunderbird and Enigmail.  :)