What is the latest version

Charly Avital shavital at mac.com
Fri Dec 20 07:38:14 CET 2013

Matt D wrote on 12/19/13, 3:25 PM:
> I am running enigmail 1.5.2 .   Is this old?  How can I get the
> latest?  Thanks!

According to the raw source of your message, you are running:

It seems that this combination is part of the Linux distro you are running.

You might update to Enigmail 1.6 by downloading the appropriate release
from <https://www.enigmail.net/download/index.php> and proceed according
to the instructions.

I think your query might be best answered in Enigmail User's list.