Holiday giving

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Thu Dec 19 21:39:39 CET 2013

On 07/12/13 05:16, Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> To show this, I'm going to be making a contribution to GnuPG.  And to
> encourage you to make your own contribution, I will match any
> contribution you make between now and January 1, 2014.

I just donated € 75 to the crowdfunding campaign (and will soon be wearing a
nice t-shirt). Will you also match that or are you restricting yourself to the
"normal" Christmassy donations? It's your money, it's your call. Obviously.

Here's to a great funding campaign!

Peter.

PS: By the way, why does goteo.org insist on speaking what looks like Spanish to
me? I intended to read the privacy policy, but it insisted on showing me
versions I couldn't comprehend. I could get a French one from the language
pulldown, but not English. My Accept-Language: is en-gb,en;q=0.7,nl;q=0.3 so
that can't be the problem. Perhaps some strange interaction with Privoxy,
although I feel strongly that it simply should respect my Accept-Language anyway.