Holiday giving

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Dec 20 00:07:50 CET 2013

> I just donated € 75 to the crowdfunding campaign (and will soon be wearing a
> nice t-shirt). Will you also match that or are you restricting
> yourself to the "normal" Christmassy donations?

On January 6 (the Feast of the Epiphany, the traditional end of the
Christmas season) I'll ask Werner how many euros were raised between
the time I posted my original message and 11:59pm January 5.  Normal
donations and crowdfunding will both be matched.  Once I get a sum
from Werner I will be remitting two separate donations to g10 Code:
one will be the matching funds, and the other will be my Christmas
contribution.

Werner is free to tell the list how many funds were raised, how many I
matched, and whether I lived up to my word.  However, I'm going to
request he keep my (private) Christmas contribution quiet: that's
between me and my conscience, not between me and the list.  :)