2.x

Jens Lechtenboerger cloudpg at informationelle-selbstbestimmung-im-internet.de
Sun Dec 22 09:38:55 CET 2013

On Sa, Dez 21 2013, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> I am on Kubuntu 10.04 and I have both gnupg and gnupg2 installed. Now
> since 2.x is not affected by the problem mentioned I prefer to use
> it. However how can I be sure that gnupg2 is used for my email
> correspondence for which I use pgp-mime and not gnupg? (I am using
> Xemacs+gnus)

You can uninstall or update gnupg :-)

Alternatively, for EasyPG you can customize epg-gpg-program.  (The
configuration code tries gpg first, gpg2 second.  So uninstall
should really help.)

Best wishes
Jens

P.S. Do you know Mail-Followup-To (MFT)?
If you customized message-subscribed-addresses, my reply would
automatically get the correct recipient headers, see: