Printing PGP Businesscard

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Dec 24 12:36:44 CET 2013

On 24/12/13 12:22, Ralph J. Mayer wrote:
> So, what I'm looking for is something like this: gpg-card -id=deadbeef -pdf
> -a4 It extracts the details from the key and puts together a PDF size A4. A
> grid of 3x8 and lines where to cut.

If you're using Debian, you should take a look at the gpg-key2ps script from the
signing-party package. From the man page:

> gpg-key2ps generates a PostScript file with your OpenPGP key fingerprint
> (repeated as often as it fits) useful for keysigning parties. The only
> argument is the same as you would pass to GPG's list-keys command, either a
> key-id or a (partial) name.  The PS data is written to stdout.

>From the Postscript file, you could generate a PDF if necessary (but many
viewers will allow to view and print the Postscript file directly). For
instance, ghostscript includes ps2pdf.

Have fun at 30C3! I already went to OHM2013, I'm skipping the CCC this year.

HTH,

Peter.