[Admin] modifying quotes (was: Fwd: Rosetta CryptoPad released)

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Dec 27 11:37:04 CET 2013

Randolph,

I have to take the admin hat which is something I very rarely do.

On Fri, 27 Dec 2013 10:27, peter at digitalbrains.com said:

> "Goldbug messenger thingy /again/" became "CryptoPad thingy" and all
> apostrophe's are gone, also in the next sentence.

I don't care about missing apostrophes - that could be explained by a
text editors misfeatures.

Please explain why you have been hit by the MiniTrue or apologize for
this misbehavior RSN.  Such a behaviour can't be tolerated and may be a
reason to ban you from this list.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner