[Admin] modifying quotes (was: Fwd: Rosetta CryptoPad released)

Randolph rdohm321 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 15:33:23 CET 2013

Dear Peter,

Dear Werner, dear all,
apologize, this indeed must be pointed out and corrected.
Thanks for clarifying this. the sentence was intended to be edited and
quoted within the thread of Tom, but then it should have been deleted. Due
to the mobile device which is currently used due to christmas hollidays
with all family members, this non-finished edit has been resting in the
non-seen footer screen window and was unfortunately sent without
deletion. As well one email was sent unfinished to the list. Apologize, it
is a new jolla mobile phone which is (tried to be) used and currently not
as comfortable as android has been so far.  Proceed as you have to in case
you cannot accept this request for correction from myself. I think in the
new year there will be New Years`s resolutions to make this and encryption
better (or have more sensitive fingertips on mobile screens), Kind Regards
or Shalom, as some say, (a indeed very good claim), Randolph