LiveCD with GPG 2.0.18+

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Fri Feb 8 17:26:00 CET 2013

> Is there any LiveCD that has GPG 2.0.18 (or higher) on it?

A quick check shows that Knoppix claims to have gnupg2 2.0.19-1 on Knoppix DVD
versions 7.0.4 and 7.0.5. The version number is probably a Debian version number.

There are files called dpkg-l-dvd-704.txt and ..705.txt in the DVD mirrors of
Knoppix that give a listing of all installed packages along with version numbers.

Note that the CD version does not have GnuPG 2! Only 1.4.x.

Good luck,

Peter.