LiveCD with GPG 2.0.18+

Niels Laukens niels at dest-unreach.be
Fri Feb 8 17:11:16 CET 2013

Is there any LiveCD that has GPG 2.0.18 (or higher) on it?

I plan to generate some secret keys to store on a smartcard, and to
backup on a USB device. To minimize the risk of Key compromise, I'd like
to do the key generation on an offline machine.

I could do a regular install for this, and wipe the harddrive after I'm
done, but it would save a lot of work if I could boot off a LiveCD.

But since I'd like to move a 4096bit key to a smartcard, I need 2.0.18
(or higher). Are there LiveCDs that have this version on them?

Thx,
Niels