paperkey // recommended OCR font ?

vedaal at nym.hush.com vedaal at nym.hush.com
Fri Jan 4 19:06:11 CET 2013

My scanner is broken (lamp problem) and the multifunction printer hasn't arrived yet ;-(  so I can't test this myself.

Has anyone tested Paperkey by scanning it in, having the OCR recognize it without error, and then successfully import it into a keyring ?

If so, what is the recommended font and size to be used for accurate OCR ?

OCR-A, OCR-B,  Ordinary Courier 10,  other ?

(I know that the purpose of Paperkey is to be able to type it in by hand, if all else fails ;-)
but if OCR works, it would make things much easier ... )

TIA

vedaal