gnupg not working with RHEL 4

Anilkumar Padmaraju apadmaraju at prounlimited.com
Fri Jan 4 18:34:37 CET 2013

Thank you very much, David.

Our other server is having 1.4.5 and to be consistent want to go from 1.2.6
to 1.4.5.

Can I go ahead and update gnupg from 1.2.6 to 1.4.5 on "Red Hat Enterprise
Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 5)"?  Is 1.4.5 compatible with this Linux
version?  I did not find any information regarding this compatibility.

Thank you,

Anil.

--
Anilkumar Padmaraju | Sr. Linux System Administrator
*PRO Unlimited, Inc.*
(o) 650-373-2484 | (m) 408-835-7599 | (e) apadmaraju at prounlimited.com
www.prounlimited.com