gnupg not working with RHEL 4

Anilkumar Padmaraju apadmaraju at prounlimited.com
Fri Jan 4 22:09:11 CET 2013

Thank you, David and Werner.

This is first time I am upgrading gnupg.  Are there any steps or document
to download source, compile, and upgrade?  I did some search in google, but
could not find detailed one.

After upgrading do I have to do gpg --gen-key or it is only needed when we
install for the first time?

Thank you,

Anil.

--
Anilkumar Padmaraju | Sr. Linux System Administrator
*PRO Unlimited, Inc.*
(o) 650-373-2484 | (m) 408-835-7599 | (e) apadmaraju at prounlimited.com
www.prounlimited.com