not recognizing my passphrase after moving from XP to Win7

eMyListsDDg emylistsddg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 03:48:26 CEST 2013

Hello Johan,

i checked that. chars are typing correctly. i keep all passwords in a password database. i copied/pasted & typed what i thought should be the correct passphrase. gpg2 returns "invalid".

keyboard is a new microsoft sidewinder x4 but chars/keys are mapping fine with it.

appreciate your help and insight

--
Bill
Key fingerprint = DB4D 251B FE8A BDCD 2BE4  E889 13F1 78D0 A386 B32B