GpgEX for 64 bit Windows test version

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Fri Jul 5 11:08:40 CEST 2013

On Wed,  3 Jul 2013 23:21, fisch.666 at gmx.de said:

> just want to let you know that using the latest gpgex-1.0.0-beta24 on a
> german windows 7 professional sp1 64bit system leads to some strange
> context menus [1].

I can' replicate it on my German Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
(6.01.7600).  However, I recall that I noticed such a behaviour during
development.

- Did you just install a gpgex DLL or is that the one from
  gpg4win-light-2.1.2-beta20.exe ?

- Anyone else seeing this problem?

- What codepage are you using?  It is different from the default?

- Did you set one of the environment variables:  LANG, LC_ALL, or
  LS_MESSAGES?

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner