GpgEX for 64 bit Windows test version

Chris fisch.666 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 8 19:39:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

> I can' replicate it on my German Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
> (6.01.7600).  However, I recall that I noticed such a behaviour during
> development.

My windows version here is 6.1.7601.

> - Did you just install a gpgex DLL or is that the one from
>   gpg4win-light-2.1.2-beta20.exe ?

I've installed gpg4win-2.1.1.exe which fails to register the gpgex and
then installed the gpgex from the archive:

ftp://ftp.g10code.com/g10code/gpgex/gpgex-1.0.0-beta24-bin.zip

with the regsrv32 command as an admin.

> - What codepage are you using?  It is different from the default?

I'm using the default codepage Deutsch (Deutschland) of a German win7
installation.

> - Did you set one of the environment variables:  LANG, LC_ALL, or
>   LS_MESSAGES?

Just checked my environment variables with SET and none of the above is
set. If you need the whole output of SET i can send it to you via a
direct e-mail.

Thanks
Chris