Aw: Re: GpgEX for 64 bit Windows test version

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jul 16 12:09:21 CEST 2013

On Tue, 16 Jul 2013 10:28, josef at netpage.dk said:
> Yes I am sure. I even uninstalled it completely right now, rebooted
> and then reinstalled!

Thanks.  Well, there is a problem we need to figure out.

Using my Windows versions (no Windows8 here right now), I can't
replicate the problem.  Thus I build debug versions for Andre who then
tested the fix confirmed that the fix is correct.  The last step was to
remove the debug output and use this updated fix.  Something might have
gone wrong during the build process - we need to check.

> Strangely, the gibberish now changed somehow (it is shorter now), but

That is expected without the fix.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner