Fwd: Goldbug.sf.net - Secure Multi-Crypto-Messenger v0.1 released

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 11:57:41 CEST 2013

Hi Robert,
good Point, scalebility if of course the Thing to consider in architecture,
there is the congestion check box in the library, which seems to be hidden
in the app this helps to set up a Service for better scalability.
In General you are right, but the model could be as well: 5000 Users
connect to one Server, this Server provides the Chat for These peope. The
Server has a Connection as well to another Server. so you see, that several
thousands would be connectable. See the netsplit of IRC, it is similar. And
IRC scaled as well good.
Furthermore you have the HAlF echo, that means the Connection is direct
without a hop. In this model you have security as well and no question for
that Special architecture looks
Should we test the app? Send me your key or the IP of a Server

Thanks