License violation: GoldBug

Randolph D. rdohm321 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 13:12:18 CEST 2013

Hi Peter, see the libgcrypt shown with license here:
# e2e Encryption (PK over SSL: using libgcrypt with LGPLv2.1+ License).
https://sourceforge.net/projects/goldbug/?source=navbar
and I think further releases will show it of course with more consideration
of the used libs,
What would the world be withou Libs?