How do you show a list of cached keys in gpg-agent?

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sat Jun 8 10:42:51 CEST 2013

On 07/06/13 21:40, Tom Nakamura wrote:
> What is the equivalent operation for gpg-agent?

$ gpg-connect-agent
> help
# NOP
# CANCEL
[...]
# KEYINFO [--list] [--data] [--ssh-fpr] <keygrip>
[...]
> help keyinfo
# KEYINFO [--list] [--data] [--ssh-fpr] <keygrip>
#
# Return information about the key specified by the KEYGRIP.  If the
# key is not available GPG_ERR_NOT_FOUND is returned.  If the option
# --list is given the keygrip is ignored and information about all
# available keys are returned.  The information is returned as a
# status line unless --data was specified, with this format:
#
#
# KEYGRIP is the keygrip.
#
# TYPE is describes the type of the key:
#     'D' - Regular key stored on disk,
#     'T' - Key is stored on a smartcard (token).
#     '-' - Unknown type.
#
# SERIALNO is an ASCII string with the serial number of the
#          smartcard.  If the serial number is not known a single
#          dash '-' is used instead.
#
# IDSTR is the IDSTR used to distinguish keys on a smartcard.  If it
#       is not known a dash is used instead.
#
# FPR returns the formatted ssh-style fingerprint of the key.  It is only
#     print if the option --ssh-fpr has been used. '-' is printed if the
#     fingerprint is not available.
#
# More information may be added in the future.
OK
> keyinfo --list
[...]

HTH,