[Gpg4win-devel] GpgEX for 64 bit Windows test version

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Jun 25 11:50:51 CEST 2013

On Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:38, josef at netpage.dk said:

> Usually just with ShellExecute and Windows figures out the details!

I do this way in GpgOL.  However Marcus decided for soemthing different
in GpgEX.  I have a dark recollection that this was due to problems with
Explorer plugins.

The problem seems to appear because the helpfile is not installed or
found and thus the fallback to the website is used.  For privacy reasons
I even consider to remove this fallback and put up a message instead.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner