Public Keys not showing up in "Choose Recipients"

BassToGo123 Ivanbrodsky at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 5 17:45:03 CET 2013

I apologize for my inpatients. I have scoured the internet for a discussion board or some other way of finding support for this program, and this board is the only one I could find. Not that it matters to anyone here, but not resolving this problem in a timely fashion is going to cost me.

If you or anyone here knows of a support forum, I'd love to hear about it as I simply cannot locate one and this is the first place that comes up when looking for such a place.

I cannot thank you enough for your reply. This subkey, if a public key is imported (the key offered with the intent of it being used to write with) without a subkey included, it is simply unable to be written with by choice of its owner?

Sent from my iPhone