gpg 2.0.19-r1 with libgcrypt 1.5.0-r2 -- Segmentation Fault

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Mar 11 09:29:38 CET 2013

On Thu,  7 Mar 2013 23:48, robertkotz2007 at u.northwestern.edu said:

> less identical to the one that seems to be broken. I'm running Sabayon, a

Sorry, I don't know Sabayon is and a version 1.5.0-r1 is not an original
GnuPG version.  Thus the problem may be grounded in your system or the
pacthed version of GnuPG or one of its libraries.  To help you, we need
to know a bit more, like what CPU you use and a stack backtrace.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner