IDEA License

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Mar 25 20:49:00 CET 2013

On 3/25/2013 12:38 PM, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> On 25/03/13 20:06, Doug Barton wrote:
>> He clarified that in a subsequent post. The usual netiquette is to
>> read the entire thread before responding to any individual post.
>
> I see only one post by Julian H Stacey,

I should have been more explicit. The OP clarified his question in
response to Julian's question. By the time the OP responded it was clear
what he was really asking. Could Julian's response have been phrased
better? Probably.

My point however was that by the time you responded your post was
unnecessary.

Thus endeth the lesson,

Doug