(OT) Re: IDEA License

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Mon Mar 25 20:57:46 CET 2013

On 25/03/13 20:49, Doug Barton wrote:
> Thus endeth the lesson,

Yeah, after I wrote my reply, I wondered if it was even wise to fight fire with
fire. So the lesson didn't come entirely unexpected.

I respectfully disagree that the mail didn't warrant a reply at all. One could
also simply point out that it wasn't very friendly to use 2-word phrases to
point someone to a mistake. And make the same mistake subsequently ;P.

Anyway, on to something fun...

Peter.