Dump all the properties of a key?

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Tue Mar 26 15:50:14 CET 2013

On 03/25/2013 06:30 PM, Jack Bates wrote:
> How do I dump all the properties of a key?

it's not clear to me what you're looking for, but here are a few options
that might provide you with useful information:

gpg --export-options export-minimal --export $KEYID | pgpdump

gpg --export-options export-minimal --export $KEYID | gpg --list-packets

if you are interested in the list of other people's certifications (or
old self-certifications) you could omit the "--export-options
export-minimal" arguments.

If you're looking for some piece of information in particular, asking in
more detail can make it easier for other people to help you get the
answer you're looking for.

hth,

	--dkg