Total Newbie Can't Unpack Tar Ball on AIX

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Wed May 22 00:50:15 CEST 2013

Hi,
Reference:
> From:		Henry Hertz Hobbit <hhhobbit at securemecca.net>
> Reply-to:	hhhobbit at securemecca.net
> Date:		Tue, 21 May 2013 13:59:34 +0000

> to do it.  It is the way I would do it and I am a very
> good sysadmin.

I dont know H3 from a bar of soap, but original poster Bettina wrote
"I can do basic commands, but nothing fancy" so she needs easiest help.

> If you are a real good sysadmin and still want to go this

Bettina wrote:
	"Subject:        Re: Total Newbie"
So "If" fails & text beyond too much.

MichaelQuigley at TheWay.Org seems to have best (& inicely concise) suggestion
for Bettina:
	http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-May/046679.html

As she got dropped off CC line I've restored her.  If she fals off
CC again, she can also follow all answers on web if not subscribed:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-May/046671.html

---------
PS Off topic, that 1st URL in chain has chopped content as just HTML,
Maybe postmaster at gnupg.org or webmaster@ should contact postmaster@
or webmaster@ freebsd.org & ask what demime they run in chain for
empty content pages with just "An HTML attachment was scrubbed...  "
though I may be wrong.

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultant, Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply below not above, like a play script.  Indent old text with "> ".