--textmode not retaining the originating EOR

irak ira.kirschner at sungard.com
Fri May 24 18:49:12 CEST 2013

I don't understand your answer. The original encrypted (.pgp) is provided by
a client that transmits the file to me using a binary transmission. On my
Linux server when I previously deciphered the file, it resulted in a file
with CRLF as the EOR. When I use gpg, the result is LF as EOR.

Is there any control over the gpg decipher process that says don't default
to the local EOR but use what was stored in the file?