[OT] Why are you using the GPG / PGP keys?

Eray Aslan eray.aslan at caf.com.tr
Sun May 26 15:36:00 CEST 2013

On 26/05/13 13:50, Zece Anonimescu wrote:
> According to Technology Review [1] some 154 billion emails are sent each
> day. So much for a dying technology. I rest my case.

The college kids I talk to nowadays use email mostly for either
- official business
- communicating with their parents

and that's it.  Sure email is still relevant in the business world but
the future seems to have moved on.  The original assessment that email
is a dying tech/past its peak is spot on.

--
Eray Aslan <eras at gentoo.org>