Relevance of e-mail (was [OT] Why are you using the GPG / PGP keys?)

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue May 28 18:32:13 CEST 2013

Personally, I /am/ interested in why people use their keys (the original
question), and not in the relevance of e-mail.

So I changed the Subject:-line to indicate a split in the thread, in the hope
that people pick up this Subject:-line (or do the same) and that I can recognise
future "relevance of e-mail" e-mails.

If you find this inappropriate, please tell me. I'm not sure on the ethics of
renaming other people's conversations ;).

Peter.