UK Guardian newspaper publishes USA NSA papers

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Mon Nov 4 23:40:06 CET 2013

> I tried to check that out, and I have never needed more than about
> three hops.

Sure, but then again you're trying to hit people with *extremely*
large networks, and whose first-order networks are themselves
*extremely* well-connected.  Even the exotic ones like Ronald Coase --
he co-authored a ton of papers and attended a lot of conferences and
advised a lot of Ph.D. candidates and taught a lot of courses.

If you can map out a line to my great-uncle Ormo Rasmussen in three
hops without using me as a link, I'll be impressed.  ;)