Does anyone use an NXP JCOP J3A smart card?

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 20:24:31 CET 2013

Il 14/11/2013 17:42, Ruslan Sagitov ha scritto:

> I’m looking for a combo of a SCM SCR3500 card reader and a NXP JCOP J3A
> smart card. I want to know whether this combo works with GnuPG or not.
You have to load an OpenPGP-compatible applet to the card.
It's not too hard, since that card supports JC222 and GP211.
One such app is MyPGPID (available on GitHub) that (till I find some
time to develop it further) is mostly a basic OpenPGPCard applet.
Make sure the seller gives you the keys needed for loading the applet!

BYtE,
 Diego.