Installing new gpg versions

DUELL, BOB bd9439 at att.com
Thu Oct 3 21:29:40 CEST 2013

Well, I cannot speak about "defaults", but on my system the umask is set to 027 when I log on because I am not a "privileged user" (assigned by the /etc/profile script).  I'm sure this is something special our sometimes over-zealous security people have deemed useful.

I was just thinking a note about this would be useful in the INSTALL doc, but maybe it's not a big deal.

Thanks much on confirming that I need to delete that target directory!

Bob