Customizing GPG Tools Keychain

Alejandro Szita mailingspublications at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 3 22:48:16 CEST 2013

Dear All,

I am a new member to this list, so first of all thank you so much for your time and consideration in helping me out, I hope I can return the favour in the near future.

My system runs MAC OS 10.7.5, I have the GPG Tools Package installed and I am able to sign & encrypt e-mails.

My question is about how to customize this package. I read somewhere else that you can remove your Private Master Key altogether from your system and use only the subkeys. Moreover, you can specialize each subkey for a particular use, such as for example: only encrypt an e-mail, only validate a code, etc...

Could you please point me to a resource or article that explains in detail how to do that?

Again, thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Best regards,
Alejandro