Problems with keypad on Cherry ST-2000U card reader

Johannes Zarl johannes at zarl.at
Wed Oct 9 19:50:20 CEST 2013

Hello again,

I'm just pushing this thread so it might get some attention. I'm not quite
sure whether the lack of replies means that I did not formulate my question
clearly or that nobody knows an answer.

If it's the former: I'll gladly try to refine my question once I know what
part is unclear.

If it's the latter: What is the right place to ask questions regarding card
reader support in gpg?

Kind regards,
  Johannes

P.S.: I did try again with gpg version 2.0.22, but the results are the same.