Problems with keypad on Cherry ST-2000U card reader

Roman ml-gpg at m-privacy.de
Fri Oct 11 09:20:45 CEST 2013

Hello Johannes,

I have the exact same setting with the same card reader ST-2000U (which
I think is one of the best to be used with the OpenPGP card) on Debian
(also testet on different flavours of Ubuntu makes no difference).

I'm willing to help evaluate on this issue if someone could lead me
through debugging it. Or has anybody success using the card readers pinpad?

Roman