2048 or 4096 for new keys? aka defaults vs. Debian

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Sun Oct 27 12:34:24 CET 2013

On 2013-10-27 12:30, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> I think this is a very important one

Hmmm you press Send and you think: I might have overstated that.
Where's unsend? I think it's a real advantage of RSA. I don't think it's
a very important one, because other broken parts can compromise stuff
just as well. Your stuff shouldn't be broken. Broken is bad, m'kay?

HTH,

Peter.

My key is available at
<http://digitalbrains.com/2012/openpgp-key-peter>