none

Nikola Radovanovic Nikola.Radovanovic at seavus.com
Mon Oct 28 10:23:24 CET 2013

Hello,

There are no problems in building the whole Gpg4win installer. It was my mistake, i thought the name of the package was makensis as reported from Terminal, because at first i didn't look at the 'Basic requirements' section in README file. So, i installed all needed packages, and after that, successfully built the Gpg4win installer on Debian 7.2.
I have tested the installer on Windows 7 and it works like a charm.

Best regards,
Nikola