How can I send a public key exported with --armour option?

Francesco C. anything.everything83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 08:37:34 CEST 2013

Hello everybody, I'm a beginner of Gpg and encryption's world in general,
so I apologize if my questions will be so banal.

I created a new pair of public-private keys and now I'm trying to export
the public one.
I read the "How-To" and it describe the more useful option --armour. I
can't understand how to send a ASCII text print on my screen to an other
user.

Is not more useful the --output options?

Thanks a lot to everybody!

--
Francesco