GPG and Outlook revisited

Avi avi.wiki at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:48:05 CEST 2013

I use GPGShell too, but Werner has requested that we focus on open source
software on this list, and GPGShell is closed source. As we all owe an
enormous debt of gratitude to Werner and his team, the least we can do is
honor his request on the list he maintains about the program he almost
single-handedly supports and gives to us for free :-)

--Avi

Please excuse any spelling or grammar errors as this was sent from a Nexus
7 tablet. Thank you.