GPG and Outlook revisited

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 9 20:36:53 CEST 2013

On Mon,  9 Sep 2013 14:48, avi.wiki at gmail.com said:
> I use GPGShell too, but Werner has requested that we focus on open source
> software on this list, and GPGShell is closed source. As we all owe an

Well, my point was just that many folks are trying to improve security
be using 4k or 10k keys while other suggest to use close-source software
like Outlook or GPGShell.  Guess, what is easier to attack for the NSA.

If proprietary software is mentioned once in a while I don't care to
much.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner