Fedora GPG Key Server

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Sep 10 14:02:47 CEST 2013

On Mon,  9 Sep 2013 15:44, marcio.barbado at gmail.com said:
> This whole NSA blackmailing situation is causing strange reactions in you, sir.

This has nothing to do with the NSA.  There are two reasons:

I don't like to switch tasks too often.  My main way of communication is
by mail and I I read and reply to a bunch of mails at once.  Switching
between Emacs and Conkeror is just disturbing and loading web pages
often takes several seconds.

Further, I am often offline (think train or hammock in the garden) and
thus have no way or incentive to read online stuff.

Shalom-Salam,

   Werner

p.s.  Right, I am not a digital native.  I grew up mostly with analog
communication; for example mobile using the SSB “protocol” with an
IC202.  But to some extend also digital with a T37 for RTTY up in the
shack.