message digest for signed emails

Maik Holtkamp s-y-l at gmx.net
Wed Sep 11 11:27:39 CEST 2013

Hi,

0n 13/09/10 at 14:35 Daniel Kahn Gillmor told me:

> On 09/10/2013 02:23 PM, Adam Gold wrote:
>
> > 'source ~/.mutt/gpg.rc' to the mutt config file.  I also added
>
> sorry, i don't know much about mutt or how it integrates with gpg.
> maybe someone else on the list can help you with that, or you

IMHO mutt is just using gpg's CLI to sign the message.

You should have a look at the command line set in pgp_sign_command
(from .mutt/gpgrc). If you paste that commad on the prompt you will
get the very same type of sigs mutt is using.

- maik

--
DISCLAIMER:
If you have received this e-mail unintended, it's the senders fault. Since he