Where is ECC in gpg2 (specifically gnupg-2.0.21

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sat Sep 14 02:17:11 CEST 2013

On 9/13/2013 6:20 PM, Werner Koch wrote:
> No, I am not aware of any discussions.  QC resistant algorithms are not
> yet something we need to rush for.

Although it hasn't hit the IETF WG mailing list, I know that some list
participants have had intermittent off-list conversations about lattice
cryptography and other QC-resistant crypto.  I wouldn't say that it's a
subject of active discussion within the WG, but some individual WG
members are definitely keeping an eye on it.

And let me give a big "d'accord!" to Werner's "we don't need to rush."