Sign key and export for each UID

Peter Lebbing peter at digitalbrains.com
Tue Sep 17 11:25:56 CEST 2013

On 17/09/13 00:02, Philipp Klaus Krause wrote:
> 1) They require the user to be familiar with the command-line,

I've "found" the GUI tool that I mentioned:

http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-users/2013-September/047407.html

My biggest feature request for caff is Debian Bug 680136[1]: Additionally
create a local signature on the user's keyring, so that you can strengthen
your own Web of Trust regardless of whether the other chooses to upload your
signature to the keyservers or not.

I thought I saw a tool that did this a short while back... but I can't find it
anymore...

Peter.