Use of two private/public key pairs, Sign only and Encrypt only

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 27 17:59:35 CEST 2013

On 27-09-2013 16:20, Hauke Laging wrote:

> Unfortunately for quite a while we have seen that there is a lot more between
> UK and the rest of (continental) Europe than just water. Maybe we will finally
> see the EU shrink for the first time.

Unfortunately the UK is not the ponly EU country where such ideas live.
The current Dutch minister of justice has proposed a decryption duty as
well, although he said nothing about forbidding people to talk about it.
Although the last part is probably just because of his incompetence than
a lack of ill will.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers